The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks cheerful and personable casual status high-school students for the position of Receptionist in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
To succeed, you must possess an ability to take direction and assist nursing staff by performing routine clerical duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RECEPTIONIST.
- Adhere to facility rules and procedures.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and courteously; transfer calls to proper staff or resident rooms.
- Direct visitors to rooms.
- Alert Charge Nurses of inappropriate or aggressive resident behavior (ex: leaving the
building independently, shouting, swinging) when nursing staff are not present.
- Perform clerical paperwork as assigned.
- Maintain ongoing contact with Charge Nurses in order to address resident care inquiries appropriately and promptly.
COMPENSATION. $10.25 per hour.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE. 4pm – 8pm on Monday – Friday; 11am – 7pm on Saturday and Sunday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR RECEPTIONIST.
- 16 years of age or older.
- Must have a genuine interest in geriatrics and in working in a long-term care setting.
- Possess a basic understanding of the philosophy and purpose of the Iron County Medical Care Facility.
- Exhibit a clean, neat appearance and have a courteous manner.
INTERESTED? Apply online.
Learn more about us at ironcountymcf.com