The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks courteous and energetic part-time Housekeepers to join their team in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
To succeed, you must possess an ability to read and take direction. This position requires a willingness to collaborate with other staff and be in good physical to clean and service assigned areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOUSEKEEPER.
- Carry out instructions of supervisors.
- Clean and service wards, rooms, baths, recreational rooms, offices, etc.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Clean window sills, empty trash baskets, and arrange furniture/equipment.
- Scour and polish bathtubs, sinks, mirrors; replenish soaps, etc.
- Polish brass, stainless steel; clean and polish glass panels indoors and partitions.
- Keep utility storage rooms in order by cleaning lockers/equipment, arranging supplies, tending to floors, etc.
- Participate in in-service programs.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting wage of $13.89 per hour with an increase after 6 months. In addition, the ICMCF offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, pension plan, paid vacation, paid sick time, and life insurance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR HOUSEKEEPER.
- Previous cleaning experience desired, but not required. On the job training provided.
- Possess the knowledge and ability to use vacuums, brooms, mops, floor waxes and scouring pads.
- Ability to physically carry out the functions of this position which includes standing, walking, climbing stairs, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling; lifting and carrying cleaning equipment.
- Ability to take initiative in delivering exceptional customer service to our
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Able to work in a position that has frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
INTERESTED? Apply online.
Learn more about us at ironcountymcf.com