Victorian Heights Assisted Living, part of the Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) complex, seeks compassionate and energetic part-time Customer Service Associates to join their full-service team in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
To succeed, you must possess an ability to take direction and be flexible to work in a multitude of positions (as needed) including tenant care, food service, housekeeping, cleaning, personal care and tenant activities. This position requires a willingness to collaborate with other staff and be in good mental and physical condition as you care for our elderly, disabled and tenants of various care needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE.
- Carry out instructions of supervisors.
- Assist in preparing and serving meals for tenants; obtain food and required supplies.
- Assist in ordering, checking and storage of supplies.
- Assist in washing dishes, maintaining kitchen and snack/beverage area.
- Performs housekeeping duties such as cleaning/servicing apartments, bathrooms, recreational rooms, offices, laundry room, dining rooms, hallways, common areas; dusting, empty trash, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors.
- Assist with arranging and setting up tenant activities such as card games, bingo, shopping trips, crafts, movie night, picnics, doctor appointments, exercise class, etc.
- Assist tenants w/personal care necessary for daily living (bathing, dressing, transfers, medications, toileting).
- Assist with lifting and transferring tenants, as needed.
- Participate in in-service programs.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting wage of $11.19 per hour with increases after 6 months and 1 year. In addition, Victorian Heights Assisted Living offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, pension plan, paid vacation, paid sick time, life insurance, a uniform allowance and pay incentives for perfect attendance and picking up additional shifts. Hours worked in excess of 8 consecutive hours are paid at time and one-half.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license, desired.
- Ability to physically and mentally carry out the functions of this position which includes flexibility to work in various departments such as tenant care, food service, housekeeping, cleaning, and tenant
- Ability to take initiative in delivering exceptional customer service to our tenants (elderly, disabled, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust, competence and compassion amongst peers and tenants.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Able to work in a position that has frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
INTERESTED? Apply online at icmcf.hirescore.com
Learn more about us at ironcountymcf.com