The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks a full-time Corporate Compliance Officer to join our team in Crystal Falls, Michigan. This position reports to the facility Administrator.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMPLIANCE OFFICER.
- Provide leadership in formulating and administering policies and procedures relative to employees and residents.
- Review and address survey results.
- Review contracts with physicians, vendors, subcontractors, etc. to ensure compliance with state/federal law
- Manage and coordinate the Ethics Committee.
- Participate and chair the Corporate Compliance Committee.
- Conduct and participate with in-service training.
- Address personnel issues as they arise.
- Reviews and checks work-force competence on a regular on-going basis.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting wage of $37.50 per hour with increases to $38.50 per hour after 6 months and $40.00 per hour after 1 year. In addition, the ICMCF offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, and life insurance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR COMPLIANCE OFFICER.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services field, required.
- Previous knowledge/experience of personnel administration, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, and policies/procedures governing nursing home operations.
- Working knowledge of collective bargaining preferred.
- Must be organized, able to prioritize and able to handle multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work with the facility Administrator, Board of Directors, various departments, visitors, residents, family members, legal counsel, and state/federal agencies in a way that ensures trust and competence.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Learn more at ironcountymcf.com